So last night i had a dream, and i thought a man standing in front of me was my grandfather.
He turned around, and while he looked a lot like my grandfather, i realized it wasn't him and figured it was his brother, so in my head (in the dream)
I was like "oh, it's Uncle Y." and Uncle Y. smiled at me.
Over Chanukah a cousin told me that Uncle Y. was sick, and not doing so well. I hadn't heard anything since then (family tends to leave me out of general updates, but especially sad news). I wasn't close with Uncle Y. or anything, and hadn't seen him in a really long time.
Uncle Y. was definitely a random and unexpected person to turn up in my dreams. I know the subconcious is a strange thing, but he wasn't on my mind for any reason, and like i said, i hadn't heard any updates on his condition since Chanukah.
I just found out that Uncle Y. passed away today.
Slightly spooked....
Baruch Dayan HaEmes...
No comments:
Post a Comment
leave a comment. no halachic shailas, i'm not that kind of rbtzn.